• Become an Organizer

[WordPress] Bimber - Viral & Buzz WordPress Theme [49$]

ALthemenes

GB LOVER
Bimber is a viral magazine theme, that lets you launch a fully functional buzz-like site in no more than 24 hours. It comes with powerful sharing buttons, hot|popular|trending listings and multiple ad locations. Everything in a lightweight and easy-to-use package. Just browse the web, pick what’s hot, embed on your site and let it spread virally.
bimber-guide-v01.png

nastjalo

GB LOVER
Seriously Awesome Theme. Everything I have been looking in a theme and struggled to find. Better I’ve seen so far. Just wondering.

admin

J.R.
Staff member
Administrator
GB LOVER
Guys!
I think 3-4$ will be nice price for this Theme!
Invate your friends for get low price - real nice deal!

marrik

GB LOVER
This is beautifully done – and one of those rare themes you want to just create a project, just to have an excuse to use. Everything I have been looking in a theme and struggled to find.

hsnolina

GB LOVER
Really love the look of this theme. It is very easy and hassle-free set, all functions are quickly and properly.

Last edited by a moderator:

poltorak

GB LOVER
I have a website with notes over 1k shares and this package very helped me! I love your theme! Amazing work! So much thanks!

admin

J.R.
Staff member
Administrator
GB LOVER
Guys! pls make payment faster!
payments details you can find in heard (must be log in)

ladamai

GB LOVER
The design of this theme, in my opinion, one of the best! A functional case by higher praise! Lovely theme that is worth the money!

elmoses

GB LOVER
Hello members, i have a problem i cant install the demo is the problem with the root or with the theme ?

admin

J.R.
Staff member
Administrator
GB LOVER
Hello members, i have a problem i cant install the demo is the problem with the root or with the theme ?
which demo u want to install? Try to explain in details or google the rpoblem cuz it's similar for WP themes.

Tomwol

GB LOVER
Hi
I would like to buy the Bimber theme (I've joined) but this is my first day and I don't see how to do the payment yet. Thanks for any help for this.
Regards

admin

J.R.
Staff member
Administrator
GB LOVER
Hi
I would like to buy the Bimber theme (I've joined) but this is my first day and I don't see how to do the payment yet. Thanks for any help for this.
Regards
We working on FAQ. For now I just send payment details to PM - so check your pm)
upload_2017-3-21_12-53-19.png